|ZA Perfect Solution Moisturizer|
PHP 300 (Sale Price)
at Beauty Scents, Paseo de Sta. Rosa
Find out why I'm planning to hoard bottles of this after the jump!
Celeteque's gel moisturizer has been a staple on my skincare routine for more than a year now. I just alternated it with face masks if I feel like I wanted more moisture. But for some reason I had really dry patches on my nose bridge that Celeteque just could not fix so I thought my skin is yearning for more.
My sister brought this home and having used it for almost 2 weeks, I think it's now a good time to review this. I actually wanted to review this at an earlier date, but I thought I have to use this for a longer time to make this post more credible.
About the ProductAccording to ZA: This moisturizer boosts your skin's hydration and clarity to impart firmness and a silky glow.
The product description is actually pretty long, but to sum it up, this is part of ZA's Perfect Solution Line that contains plant seed extracts and marine collagen "to give your skin a youthful resilience and a silky glow". They got me at marine collagen - if it has collagen that means it has anti-aging properties, right? :))
The moisturizer has a pretty runny consistency. The smell and the feel reminds me of the serum that face masks contains, albeit this is less slippery. It's stored in a very pretty, super girly hot-pink bottle which should be enough motivation for you to apply this everyday.
|The opening of the bottle is a bit big, so I have to a bit careful|
in dispensing the proper amount.
What I Liked
- The moisturizer feels light on the face.
- It didn't make my skin look or feel oily.
- It didn't break me out!
- Moisturizes well - my skin felt really supple every time I use this!
- My skin looks supple and I do find that my skin looked younger after 2 weeks of constant use!
- Cheap at 300 bucks per bottle.
- The packaging is sooooo pretty in pink!
What I Didn't Like
- The packaging is bulky and not travel friendly, but I can ignore that.
- The opening of the bottle is too big. There were a couple of times wherein I dispensed too much because of the runny consistency of the moisturizer.
- This has no SPF. To me it's ok because that means I can use it at night time. During daytime I always make it a point to use SPF-containing makeup to compensate.
The good news is, I saw these also on sale at Landmark Makati and SM Makati so I guess ZA is also having them on sale everywhere! Their Perfect Solution skincare line are all at 50% off. A bottle of this retails at 625 bucks, so go figure. At Beauty Scents (it's an outlet store devoted to perfumes and cosmetics), it's much cheaper at 300 bucks. It's a safe purchase since the expiration of my bottle is dated on year 2017 pa, so I'm planning to hoard a couple of bottles more. :)
I'm not sure how much I convinced you that this is a great moisturizer, especially after disclosing that I got this on sale, but it really is! It's like having a face mask in a bottle! If you like lightweight moisturizers and you long for a young-looking, baby-supple skin, give this a try! ;)